The recent pandemic has not only impacted global health, it’s also affected the economy and consumer behavior. In this special report, the Baird Food & Beverage team is pleased to share our insights around five critical themes that we expect to drive significant change in the “New World” of Food & Beverage, including:
- A Focus on Ingredients, Origin, Hygiene and Transparency
- Private Label and Value Products Taking Share
- Spend Shifting Towards Grocery and/or “At-Home” Applications
- Consumer Trend Towards “Poles” of the Spectrum – Healthy or Indulgent
- Consumer Re-Discovery of the Internal Aisles
While we can’t predict perfectly how the landscape will unfold, we believe companies that are capitalizing on these critical themes will emerge as “winners” and represent compelling investment opportunities.